Friday, February 21, 2014

Chevron tights and a tweed skirt

TGIF! I am so happy that it is finally Friday! It has been a long week with so much school work! So happy it is finally the weekend. I found this park the other day thanks to a friend and I am obsessed with it. It is so beautiful. I have been loving tights this winter season and I loved pairing it with this skirt! Its the perfect little outfit when its colder in the morning but going to warm up throughout the day! That is Florida's weather for you! We could start in the 50's and end in the 70's or 80's. So I always have to layer because I have 9 a.m. classes! I am off to enjoy the weekend! I hope you do to! Scroll down to see the rest of the outfit and this beautiful park!

















Sweater: American Eagle
Skirt: Target (old) 
Tights: Target (Similar)
Bag: Lulu's  (Similar)
Necklace: Forever21
Bangles: Forever21
Gem Bracelet: Forever21
Watch: Michael Kors

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment