Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Casual Blues

Happy Wednesday all! Hope you are having a great week so far!! I am kind of obsessed with this outfit! These are my sisters pants. She bought them from Target a while ago and while I was back home she told me I could take them. You see I went to the beach while I was home and forgot to reapply sunscreen. It was cloudy and not too hot so I forgot. When I got home I was regretting the fact I forgot to reapply. I had to drive home the next day and I did not have anything that did not hurt against the skin. So my sister let me borrow these. They were perfect and I can wear this as a supper cute outfit but its also comfy! Hope you have a great week!!



















Top: Walmart
Bottoms: Target (old, Similar)
Shoes: Target
Bag: Kate Spade
Monogram Necklace: Love Always
Leaf Necklace: Forever21 (Similar)

XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment