Saturday, May 31, 2014

Pool style

Swimsuit season has officially started. I love a good pool day with my friends or even a beach day if I'm back home. Usually when heading to the beach or pool I am going to eat before or have to go some where first. So, I still want to look fashionable and trendy but also ready to go to the beach. I love the bandeau swim tops because I hate tan lines. However, that does make some cover ups hard to wear because of the fear when taking the top off everything will come off. So you have to be careful of the cover up you choose to wear. I like to just add a shawl, cute denim shorts, and a hat and I'll call it a day! This is my go to beach/pool wear. I really want to get some new shawls. Hope you are having a great weekend!





Shawl: Kohl's ( Similar here and here)
Swim top: Victoria Secret
Shorts: American Eagle
Shoes: Target (Similar)
Hat: Forever21
Necklace: Forever21 (Similar)
Sunglasses: H&M
Bracelet: Loli and the Bean

Have a great weekend!!

XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment