Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Lace night out

I love a good lace top and when I saw this one I knew it needed to be in my closet. I bought this top at Forever21. I was not supposed to get anything and then of course saw this top and had to try it on. I knew my necklace would go perfect with this top! It was the perfect outfit for a girls night out. My good friend was moving back home so this was one of our last nights with her and of course we wanted to look the best we could. We had a really fun night!! I can not wait to reunite with her. In Florida at night it can still have a bit of a chill in the air so you have to dress accordingly. This was the perfect last girls night out with the 3 amigas in Tally. Plus, I have to admit I am kind of obsessed with lace its so feminine and gorgeous. Its one of my can't live without pieces is a good lace top or dress. It is definitely a must have! 














Top: Forever21
Wedges: Target
Necklace: J Crew Factory
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: H&M (old)

Last night out on the town with the 3 amigas. 

 Now back to studying!!

XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment