Monday, January 20, 2014

Wearing your heart on your sleeve!













Sweater: Hope's (Similar one here, Also has a few different colors.)
Boots: Payless (Similar)
Necklace: Kohl's
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Michael Kors, TJ Maxx

I love this outfit! I love wearing it out with my friends or even to church on Sunday. I got it from Hope's about a year ago. By the way if you have not heard of Hope's you need to visit their website!! They add new arrivals at noon and 5 p.m. M-F! Plus they do free shipping on everything. Anyways, since this is a year old they do not have it there right now. The similar one I posted next to the sweater is a great site too! Tobi has the exact sweater in a few different colors. Plus, today their site is 50% off and free shipping!! This outfit is such a fun way to be a little casual and dressy. You have the cute little heart sleeves and the pop of color in the necklace! I try to find similar shoes for you guys but I will tell you I have a really small foot. My foot measures a size 4.5! However, depending on the shoe I can wear up to a size 6 but usually it has to be a size 5.5 or smaller. That is why most of my shoes were bought in the past because I have to keep them for a while due to finding a size 5 is pretty difficult! Thanks for stopping by the blog today! Don't forget to follow me here on a blogger. 


Like me on Facebook here.



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment