Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Neutral palette
















Sweater: Kohl's (Similar)
Boots: Charlotte Russe (Similar)
Necklace: Forever21 (Similar here and here)
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangles: Forever21
Sunglasses: Target (Similar)
Bag: Coach

One of my staple pieces in my wardrobe for winter is boots!! Like I explained in my last post I have small feet so I keep my shoes for years!! I love browns and neutrals! You probably have noticed those are my go to colors! I branch into color every once in a while! This sweater is from Kohl's and is from the Lauren Conrad (LC line) at Kohl's. I love this sweater! It is so warm and perfect for those winter days!! I love this for class or even just to shop! Hope you are enjoying your winter wear! 

XOXO,












Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment