Thursday, January 16, 2014

A touch of plaid with a brown bag.












Plaid shirt: American Eagle (Old) (Similar)
Sweater: Target (Similar
BootsRack Room Shoes (ON SALE)
Bag: LULU's (Old) 
Watch: Michael Kors

Sorry its taken me so long for me to post a new post but since I got back to school I have been getting my schedule together and figuring out when I can take photos and I have been sick so its been a lovely return to school. Anyways, now to the outfit posted above I love love love anything plaid. I love a layered look. I got this plaid top years ago and I pretty much wear it every winter. The similar top I posted next to it let me tell you I LOVE IT! I want it so bad! The pink one is my favorite but I'm trying to learn how to budget since I am a broke college student but, lets be real I love to shop!! Anyway, sometimes I just love to have a little prep in my step and this is the perfect outfit. I was so excited that this purple sweater matches the purple in the plaid top!! Anyway, this was just a fun day with my friends after school! I hope you are keeping warm and enjoying whatever season of life you are in!! Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO
,




Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment