Friday, January 24, 2014

A colorful statement














Polka dot top: Nasty Gal
Sweater: JCREW Factory (Similar in pink and on clearance!!)
Skirt: Nasty Gal
Tights: Target
Shoes: Target (Old)
Bag: TJ Maxx, Michael Kors
Necklace: JCREW Factory (On Clearance!)
Earrings: Private Gallery
Watch: Michael Kors

I am kind of obsessed with this outfit!! Mainly the necklace! I got it for Christmas!! I had been looking at this necklace for about 6 months and I was so happy when I opened it on Christmas morning! It is so beautiful!! I just found it for you guys and its on clearance so make sure you get it while you can!! It has been so cold here in Florida (well, cold for us!) so I have wanted a cute outfit and this sweater is so warm! When it is really cold it is my go to sweater and I love the color especially with this necklace! I need to get more winter wear because as of today the weather app on my phone has said it could snow on Wednesday! It would be cool if that happened it wouldn't lay on the ground but definitely something I want to see! Hope your winter isn't too bad! Keep warm! 

XOXO,






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment