Monday, December 30, 2013

Pretty little Scarf














Sweater: Dillards (Similar)
Boots: Rack Room Shoes (On Sale!!)
Scarf: Reef Boutique
Bag: Lulu's
Earrings: Stein Mart
Watch: Michael Kors
Bangles: Forever21
Sunglasses: Target (Similar)

I love a legging look! Its super comfy and it still looks put together and cute. I know it seems odd that I got my leggings from a dance store but at the time I got them I was dancing and we needed them for a costume. These have easily become my favorite leggings. I have had problems with other leggings being see through however, these ones are not see through at ALL!!! I think it is because they are made for dancers to wear on a stage and have to be able to stand stage lighting. Anyways, but I love these leggings I would definitely say go and get a pair or buy a pair! They are great and you never have to worry!! If you have never heard of Reef Boutique you should check them out! I go to school at Florida State and they just opened one in the Tallahassee area but, I also know they have one in Valdosta, Georgia. They do not have a website but they do have a Facebook page. They post photos of their clothes on there and they will ship! Check them out Here. Can't wait for new years and to see all the beautiful outfits and sequins out there!!



















Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment