Sunday, September 23, 2012

Ruffles.











I love dressing up! In Florida today it was really hot so I wore a dress to church! Ever had a day that you totally embarrassed yourself? Today was mine. Where my church is it gets filled parking wise pretty fast so, you have to park across the street and walk across the road and median with police officers assistance. Well, while crossing there are some big trees with roots and I totally fell today! I fell as graceful as possible. My friend was trying to help me but I was completely embarrassed?! Has that ever happened to you? Anyways, I can laugh at it now! It happens to everyone once in a while and I'm sure it won't be the last time I trip and fall! Anyways, I've had this dess for a couple years and never really wore it. Then I pulled it back out and I love it! I love the ruffles!

Dress: Forever21
Heels: Target
Earrings: Given to me by my sister
Watch: Michael Kors
Bag: Dooney and Bourke

Hope you have a wonderful week!!

XOXO

Katelyn.


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment