Sunday, May 20, 2012

Bracelet Obessed!


This is my new bracelet that I am a little obsessed with!Its so pretty and cute. I found it on pintrest and I had really wanted it but could not find where to buy it! Then I found the site its so pretty! You do not know how excited I was to receive this!! I want to stack this bracelet with a watch. I am saving up to afford the Michale Kors watch I want!



This was my version of stacking the bracelet. I don't have many gold bracelets yet or a watch. I ordered a few more..




These are the other bracelets I bought! I'm just waiting for them to come in the mail! They are so cute and stylish!! They work with the stacking trend! I love them! I will be sure to take a picture of them when I get them in the mail!!

I purchased all the bracelets above from: Styleloveliving.com
Great prices and beautiful designs!


I also bought this bracelet on etsy! I can not wait to get it and to play stacking bracelets when it gets here! I like this shop because she makes the bracelets in all different sizes and I have small wrists so this way I can actually wear it!

If you like this bracelet you can find it here:
Only $16 and comes in gold and silver.

Hope you have a fabulous Sunday!!



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment