Monday, March 9, 2015

Transition sweater-Winter to spring



Happy Monday! Hope this Monday has started off great for you! I am on spring break! My last one ever because I graduate this year and I am becoming a real adult! However, my spring break did not start off the best! I've been sick the whole time I have been home. I didn't even want to shop so that's how I knew I was sick! I have a great family though they have been trying their best to make everything great for me! 

We are finally in transition from winter to spring so I need outfits that can keep you cool when its hot out and keep you warm when it gets cooler. It was around 65 degrees on Saturday and there was a wind chill! So to me it was cold because I live in Florida and on top of everything I was sick! This top was perfect for keeping me warm and I still felt put together even though on the inside I felt terrible! I just added a comfy pair of jeans and booties and I was set. 

I will be back posting on the regular for you guys so stay tuned! Sorry for the past few weeks it was finals week for me and then my photographer was out of town so! But I promise to be posting on the regular now! Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday! Hope this Monday is sunny and beautiful like it is here in Florida! See you Wednesday! 







Top: Target / Jeans: American Eagle / Boots: Charlotte Russe / Necklace: Forever21 / Bag: Kate Spade 

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment