Wednesday, January 7, 2015

White dress, black tights, blue coat



Happy Wednesday everyone! Hope your hump day is going well! I started my last semester of classes today! I only have 8 week of classes and then an 8 week internship and I graduate! Its crazy how quickly it has come up! I'm ready though but I'm not going to lie I am stressed trying to find an internship! Trusting God that everything will work itself out as long as I put the work in! 

Onto the outfit! Its "cool" out here in Florida. Yesterday was not so bad! It was warm in the sun but in the shade it was kind of cold. I love black and white together and adding the pop of the blue coat just makes the outfit complete.

I bought the dress last year and I just bought the tights! I linked the tights below however, if I was you and wanted to recreate this outfit I would buy the footed tights. I accidentally bought the ones that were not footed and was bummed when I realized they were not footed. I need to not get so excited while shopping and pay attention!

I love these booties for the fall/winter. I bought them years ago from Payless and they have lasted. I don't know if you can tell but the shoes have a patent finish to some parts of the shoe. Since I have had them for years the patent part had scratches, scuffs and dirt on them. I hated that when wearing them or taking pictures. I figured out how to fix them. I just took a Mr. Clean magic eraser and clean the patent part and wala good as new! 

Well I hope you have a great rest of your Wednesday! I'll be back on Friday with a great post for you guys! Be sure to check it out!














Dress: Sosie (Similar)
Tights: Target but I would buy these
Shoes: Payless
Coat: Target (Similar here and here)
Necklace: JCREW factory (Similar Style)
Earrings: Target


XOXO,


Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment