Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Olive pants



Happy Tuesday!! Sorry this did not get posted yesterday! I had things to do and was resting most of the day!

I love these pants. After Christmas I was shopping with my sister and I went to grab her another item to try on and I found these pants. I love the color it is so beautiful! Once I tried these pants on I knew I needed them in my life. They were originally $52.00 but were marked down 70% off! I was so excited. Then when I got to the register they had an extra 20% off. I love a good deal and these pants cost me $13! Needless to say I was a happy girl! 

I hope you are having a great Tuesday!! It is basically my Monday! Hope your week has started off great and I will be back tomorrow with another post! 






Top: Francesca"s
Bottoms: New York & Company ( Similar here and here)
Shoes: Ross
Bag: Michael Kors, TJ Maxx
Watch: Michael Kors
Earrings: Payless

XOXO,






Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment