Friday, December 5, 2014

Emerald Christmas



Happy Friday all! Can't believe we are finally here! I'm sorry for lately only posting about one post a week but, I have been crazy busy! I am preparing for finals now! Ugh! I hate finals week but here is to hoping it goes well! I posted this outfit back in May and I have to say that I am obsessed! Pretty sure this is my Christmas outfit for this year depending on the weather conditions. So, I thought I would share it with you all again! Hope you are having a wonderful Friday and have a great weekend in store! I'll be back Monday with a new post! Have a good weekend and lets go NOLES! 












Top: Kohl's (Similar here and here)
Skirt: Chicwish
Shoes: Coach
Bag: Kate Spade
Earrings: Shoedazzle (Similar)


XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment