Monday, November 24, 2014

A taste of winter



I have been waiting for winter since about September and Florida finally got a taste of it! Now I am ready to send winter back! It was way too cold. I like weather where I can layer and look cute but not where I'm freezing! Anyways, I'm thankful to have gotten this coat last winter! I really wanted a JCREW coat because they are gorgeous but I am a college student so right now JCREW is not in my budget. I was searching online and found this beautiful coat at Target! Its so warm and the color is gorgeous! Its a great investment! The look for less! Plaid and flannel are in for this winter so I pulled out my old flannel from American Eagle. You have to keep warm somehow. Hope you are enjoying your Monday and getting prepared for this thanksgiving week!  


















Coat: Target (Similar)
Flannel Top: AE (Similar)
Jeans: AE (Similar)
Bag: Coach (Similar)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

XOXO,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment