Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Red, White, & Blue - Casual

Day two of the Fourth of July posts! I love this outfit! I actually wore it to a party a few weeks back. This scarf is perfect!! It is a little longer than I would like it to be so I put it in half and then put it around my neck if that makes sense? These red shoes I am so obsessed with! I wanted to buy them weeks ago at Target but was trying to practice a little self control! As you can see I went and bought them! I could not find them on the website to link for you guys but I would say check in store! I always see them there! Maybe they ran out on their website or something! Anyways, hope you are having a great Tuesday! Gearing up for your lovely weekend!!











Top: Target
Jean Jacket: Forever21 (Similar)
Skirt: Target
Shoes: Target (Similar)
Necklace: Love Always
Scarf: Forever21 ( I saw yesterday it was sold out online but check in store they may have it)
Clutch: Lilly Pulitzer
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Loli and the Bean

Simply,



Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment